Introduction

 I have been wanting to start a blog for quite some time now. My poems got too long, Instagram was not very generous with its reach, and I desperately needed a change. 


My name is Devansh Gupta, I am a student, a poet, a writer and a hopeless romantic. You can always text me, get to know me, and talk to me about the most random things, because that is what encapsulates my personality. I love love, I love talking to people, I love knowledge, and everything related to learning. if you ever need more information about me, I suggest you watch 'Modern Family' because I believe Phil Dunphy and I are the exact same person, and you can NOT change my mind. 


Other than that, I like to occasionally flex about my writing, I like to speak A LOT (sometimes annoyingly so but eh, part of my charm, I reckon) and I am the loudest person I know. So please, by all means, be my friend, go have coffee with me, buy books, thrift clothes, try to fix my fashion sense or anything you want. because from this moment on, you are entering my world. the world of a Taylor Swift fanatic, the world of a maniac when it comes to planning and romance, and a world of dreamer, an idealist, looking to share my words with you. 


This blog will include everything I ever write, from articles to poems to even research papers. You will either come to fall in love with this blog and what I write or get so frustrated you never look back. no matter who you are, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to my blog :)


I welcome you, dear reader, to my world. 

I welcome you, dear reader, to my heart.


(Yes, Taylor Swift reference, I mentioned that I love her, didn't I?)


Settle in, it will be a long and probably bumpy ride!


Good morning, Afternoon, or Evening, my loves, and happy reading. 
























HMU:

Insta: @flowingofwords






Comments